Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Reality Radio

Po Man Sings:
KDOG, Radio Free America.

Can we be really honest for a minute? We try to make the show entertaining and interesting. But sometimes we do reality radio. It's not quite like reality TV, it's not at all preplanned. I'll be going at it with the electronic harassment people, the mind controllers... You know their synthetic telepathy. And sometimes I'll get really steamed. Really steamed. And so I let everybody listen to the perp. Usually that settles him down.

But then sometimes I just loose it. And we allow that, so people will know how I deal with these things and how real they are. Then they'll know how utterly creepy it is. And, well, it's a bit of hard reality sometimes. I get really steamed.

KDOG, Radio free America. Just wanted to through that out there. Let you know. That's how things get sometimes. We're working hard every day, ev-ery day, to bring down the vast right wing conspiracy. Maybe we'll talk about that later. KDOG. We'll be around...

No comments: